Saturday, December 17, 2005

Designers Who Blog

I'd like to send thanks out to Catherine Morely for featuring Fun All Around on Designers Who Blog. So, what is Designers Who Blog all about?... you guessed it, design blogs! As well as illustration, photography, advertising, and marketing blogs, etc. from all over the world-wide-web. Not only that, you have a chance of catching my mug in Catherine's cool rotator.php banners of DWB's featured bloggers. Pretty swanky, huh. So be sure to go check it out...

4 Comments:

Blogger globalfriendshipnetwork said...

great designs , great work congrats

12/18/2005 1:34 AM  
Blogger starbender said...

Your work is Great!
I enjoyed it.
:)

12/18/2005 1:45 AM  
Blogger thec said...

Eric,

Thank-you for joining in on the rotationg banners for 'Designers who blog'. You look great!

Have a happy New Year,

thecat at www.designers-who-blog.com

1/01/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Hello, Im very new to blogging (I just set mine up yesterday) but I just discovered designers-who-blog as well and was happy to find that so many others in the design industry use this format to get themselves out there.
I've also just recently discovered Illustration Friday - if you like that then you may be interested in www.illustrationMundo.com - which is where I found it.
I really enjoyed your site!

1/05/2006 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home